8. Recent Advances in Weighted DNA Sequences
- Mourad Elloumi4 and
- Albert Y. Zomaya5
Published Online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology: Techniques, Approaches and Applications
How to Cite
Christodoulakis, M. and Iliopoulos, C. S. (2011) Recent Advances in Weighted DNA Sequences, in Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology: Techniques, Approaches and Applications (eds M. Elloumi and A. Y. Zomaya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470892107.ch8
Unit of Technologies of Information and Communication (UTIC) and University of Tunis-El Manar, Tunisia
School of Information Technologies, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 23 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 18 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470505199
Online ISBN: 9780470892107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!