Chapter 26. Fetal Anticonvulsant Syndrome
- Suzanne B. Cassidy M.D.4 and
- Judith E. Allanson M.D.5
Published Online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Management of Genetic Syndromes
How to Cite
Hoyme, H. E., Gallagher, R. C. and Kingham, K. (2010) Fetal Anticonvulsant Syndrome, in Management of Genetic Syndromes (eds S. B. Cassidy and J. E. Allanson), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470893159.ch26
Department of Pediatrics, University of California at San Francisco
Department of Genetics, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Published Online: 17 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470191415
Online ISBN: 9780470893159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!