8. Matrix Genetics, Hadamard Matrices, and Algebraic Biology
Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mathematics of Bioinformatics: Theory, Practice, and Applications
How to Cite
He, M. and Petoukhov, S. (2010) Matrix Genetics, Hadamard Matrices, and Algebraic Biology, in Mathematics of Bioinformatics: Theory, Practice, and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470904640.ch8
- Published Online: 12 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Yi Pan and
- Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470404430
Online ISBN: 9780470904640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!