9.4. What is it to Lie on a Software Project?
Published Online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Dark Side of Software Engineering: Evil on Computing Projects
How to Cite
Rost, J. and Glass, R. L. (2010) What is it to Lie on a Software Project?, in The Dark Side of Software Engineering: Evil on Computing Projects, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470909959.ch17
- Published Online: 22 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 7 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470597170
Online ISBN: 9780470909959
- lying, being common on software projects - what is it to lie on a software project;
- truth, relying on natural language and groups - Natural languages, not formal languages like Ada, or predicate calculus;
- rules of cooperation on large government projects, clear - Good news, passed to next authority up the line, paid more for tackling risks