4. Adipokine Production by Adipose Tissue: A Novel Target for Treating Metabolic Syndrome and its Sequelae
- Minghan Wang
Published Online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Metabolic Syndrome: Underlying Mechanisms and Drug Therapies
How to Cite
DeClercq, V., Stringer, D., Hunt, R., Taylor, C. G. and Zahradka, P. (2011) Adipokine Production by Adipose Tissue: A Novel Target for Treating Metabolic Syndrome and its Sequelae, in Metabolic Syndrome: Underlying Mechanisms and Drug Therapies (ed M. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470910016.ch4
Metabolic Disorders Research, Amgen, Inc., Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
- Published Online: 8 APR 2011
- Published Print: 14 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470343425
Online ISBN: 9780470910016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!