16. Drug Interactions with Garlic and Ginger Supplements
- Amitava Dasgupta3 and
- Catherine A. Hammett-Stabler4
Published Online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Herbal Supplements: Efficacy, Toxicity, Interactions with Western Drugs, and Effects on Clinical Laboratory Tests
How to Cite
Abou-Diwan, C. and Ritchie, J. (2010) Drug Interactions with Garlic and Ginger Supplements, in Herbal Supplements: Efficacy, Toxicity, Interactions with Western Drugs, and Effects on Clinical Laboratory Tests (eds A. Dasgupta and C. A. Hammett-Stabler), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470910108.ch16
University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX, USA
The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Published Online: 28 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 20 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470433508
Online ISBN: 9780470910108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!