10. Developmental Trajectories of Autism and Environmental Exposures—What We Know and Where We Need to Go
- Cheng Wang and
- William Slikker Jr.
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Developmental Neurotoxicology Research: Principles, Models, Techniques, Strategies, and Mechanisms
How to Cite
Lawler, C. P. and Halladay, A. (2011) Developmental Trajectories of Autism and Environmental Exposures—What We Know and Where We Need to Go, in Developmental Neurotoxicology Research: Principles, Models, Techniques, Strategies, and Mechanisms (eds C. Wang and W. Slikker), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470917060.ch10
National Center for Toxicological Research, U.S. Food & Drug Administration, Jefferson, AR, USA
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470426722
Online ISBN: 9780470917060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!