14. Genetic and Environmental Factors in Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cheng Wang and
- William Slikker Jr.
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Developmental Neurotoxicology Research: Principles, Models, Techniques, Strategies, and Mechanisms
How to Cite
Baker, A. A., Taylor, M. M. and Richardson, J. R. (2011) Genetic and Environmental Factors in Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, in Developmental Neurotoxicology Research: Principles, Models, Techniques, Strategies, and Mechanisms (eds C. Wang and W. Slikker), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470917060.ch14
National Center for Toxicological Research, U.S. Food & Drug Administration, Jefferson, AR, USA
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470426722
Online ISBN: 9780470917060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!