5. Neurotoxic Effects of Anesthetics and Potential Protective Agents
- Cheng Wang,
- William Slikker Jr.
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Developmental Neurotoxicology Research: Principles, Models, Techniques, Strategies, and Mechanisms
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Patterson, T. A., Paule, M. G., Slikker, W. and Wang, C. (2011) Neurotoxic Effects of Anesthetics and Potential Protective Agents, in Developmental Neurotoxicology Research: Principles, Models, Techniques, Strategies, and Mechanisms (eds C. Wang and W. Slikker), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470917060.ch5
National Center for Toxicological Research, U.S. Food & Drug Administration, Jefferson, AR, USA
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470426722
Online ISBN: 9780470917060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!