Xenobiotic Efflux in Bacteria and Fungi: A Genomics Update
- Eric J. Toone
Published Online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology
How to Cite
Barabote, R. D., Thekkiniath, J., Strauss, R. E., Vediyappan, G., Fralick, J. A. and Francisco, M. J. S. (2011) Xenobiotic Efflux in Bacteria and Fungi: A Genomics Update, in Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology (ed E. J. Toone), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470920541.ch6
Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
- Published Online: 23 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 11 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470638354
Online ISBN: 9780470920541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!