Role and Clinical Consequences of Human UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases
Part X. Clinical Aspects of Drug Metabolism and Interactions
Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions
How to Cite
Dalvie, D. K. and Loi, C.-M. 2012. Role and Clinical Consequences of Human UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases. Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions. X:1–36.
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!