Theory of Incident and its Prediction in the Process Industries
Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Emergency Planning Preparedness, Prevention & Response
How to Cite
Center for Chemical Process Safety (2005) Theory of Incident and its Prediction in the Process Industries, in Emergency Planning Preparedness, Prevention & Response, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470924839.ch35
- Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 4 APR 2005
Print ISBN: 9780816909544
Online ISBN: 9780470924839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!