26. China and Japan: Approaches to Domestic and Transnational Terrorism
Published Online: 28 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Foundations of Homeland Security: Law and Policy
How to Cite
Alperen, M. J. (2011) China and Japan: Approaches to Domestic and Transnational Terrorism, in Foundations of Homeland Security: Law and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470925805.ch26
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 11 APR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Ted Lewis
Print ISBN: 9780470596982
Online ISBN: 9780470925805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!