Two. Mathematical Preliminary
Published Online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Fundamentals of Wavelets: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications, Second Edition
How to Cite
Goswami, J. C. and Chan, A. K. (2011) Mathematical Preliminary, in Fundamentals of Wavelets: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470926994.ch2
- Published Online: 24 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Kai Chang
Series Editor Information
Texas A&M University, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470484135
Online ISBN: 9780470926994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!