1. Promising Dendritic Materials: An Introduction to Hyperbranched Polymers
- Deyue Yan1,
- Chao Gao2 and
- Holger Frey3
Published Online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Hyperbranched Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
How to Cite
Gao, C., Yan, D. and Frey, H. (2011) Promising Dendritic Materials: An Introduction to Hyperbranched Polymers, in Hyperbranched Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (eds D. Yan, C. Gao and H. Frey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470929001.ch1
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200240, P. R. China
MOE Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization, Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou 310027, P. R. China
Institute of Organic Chemistry, Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry, Duesbergweg 10–14 Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz D-55099, Germany
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780471780144
Online ISBN: 9780470929001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!