10. Hyperbranched π-Conjugated Polymers
- Deyue Yan3,
- Chao Gao4 and
- Holger Frey5
Published Online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Hyperbranched Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
How to Cite
Häußler, M. and Tang, B. Z. (2011) Hyperbranched π-Conjugated Polymers, in Hyperbranched Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (eds D. Yan, C. Gao and H. Frey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470929001.ch10
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200240, P. R. China
MOE Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization, Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou 310027, P. R. China
Institute of Organic Chemistry, Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry, Duesbergweg 10–14 Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz D-55099, Germany
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780471780144
Online ISBN: 9780470929001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!