5. Self-Condensing Vinyl Polymerization
- Deyue Yan5,
- Chao Gao6 and
- Holger Frey7
Published Online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Hyperbranched Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
How to Cite
Mori, H., Müller, A. H. E. and Simon, P. F. W. (2011) Self-Condensing Vinyl Polymerization, in Hyperbranched Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (eds D. Yan, C. Gao and H. Frey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470929001.ch5
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200240, P. R. China
MOE Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization, Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou 310027, P. R. China
Institute of Organic Chemistry, Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry, Duesbergweg 10–14 Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz D-55099, Germany
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780471780144
Online ISBN: 9780470929001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!