4. Use of Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) Evaluation as a Critical Tool in the Evaluation of the Genotoxic Potential of Impurities
- Andrew Teasdale
Published Online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
How to Cite
Glowienke, S. and Hasselgren, C. (2011) Use of Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) Evaluation as a Critical Tool in the Evaluation of the Genotoxic Potential of Impurities, in Genotoxic Impurities (ed A. Teasdale), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470929377.ch4
AstraZeneca, Leicester, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 14 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470499191
Online ISBN: 9780470929377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!