11. Exploring Metal Oxides: A Theoretical Approach
- Elizabeth Santos5,6 and
- Wolfgang Schmickler6
Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Catalysis in Electrochemistry: From Fundamentals to Strategies for Fuel Cell Development
How to Cite
Calatayud, M. and Tielens, F. (2011) Exploring Metal Oxides: A Theoretical Approach, in Catalysis in Electrochemistry: From Fundamentals to Strategies for Fuel Cell Development (eds E. Santos and W. Schmickler), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470929421.ch11
Instituto de Física Enrique Gaviola (IFEG-CONICET), Facultad de Matemática, Astronomía y Física Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina
Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, Ulm University, Albert-Einstein-Allee 11, D-89069 Ulm, Germany
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 8 JUL 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Andrzej Wieckowski
Print ISBN: 9780470406908
Online ISBN: 9780470929421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!