12. Candidate Screening through Bioinformatics Tools
- Weikuan Gu2 and
- Yongjun Wang3
Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Gene Discovery for Disease Models
How to Cite
Wu, S. and Zhao, W. (2011) Candidate Screening through Bioinformatics Tools, in Gene Discovery for Disease Models (eds W. Gu and Y. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470933947.ch12
Department of Orthopedic Surgery—Campbell Clinic, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470499467
Online ISBN: 9780470933947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!