15. Confirmation of a Mutation by Multiple Molecular Approaches
- Weikuan Gu2 and
- Yongjun Wang3
Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Gene Discovery for Disease Models
How to Cite
Martinez-Valdez, H. and Ortiz-Quintero, B. (2011) Confirmation of a Mutation by Multiple Molecular Approaches, in Gene Discovery for Disease Models (eds W. Gu and Y. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470933947.ch15
Department of Orthopedic Surgery—Campbell Clinic, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470499467
Online ISBN: 9780470933947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!