3. Assessment of Existing Management Systems
Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 1996 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Guidelines for Integrating Process Safety Management, Environment, Safety, Health, and Quality
How to Cite
Center for Chemical Process Safety (1996) Assessment of Existing Management Systems, in Guidelines for Integrating Process Safety Management, Environment, Safety, Health, and Quality, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470935118.ch3
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 12 JAN 1996
Print ISBN: 9780816906833
Online ISBN: 9780470935118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!