9. Illustrative Examples, Calculations, and Guidelines for DDA Selection
Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2002 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Deflagration and Detonation Flame Arresters
How to Cite
Grossel, S. S. (2002) Illustrative Examples, Calculations, and Guidelines for DDA Selection, in Deflagration and Detonation Flame Arresters, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470935651.ch9
- Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 5 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780816907915
Online ISBN: 9780470935651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!