5. Safety Considerations in the Selection and Design of Safety Interlock Systems (SISs)
Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 1993 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Guidelines for Safe Automation of Chemical Processes
How to Cite
Center for Chemical Process Safety (1993) Safety Considerations in the Selection and Design of Safety Interlock Systems (SISs), in Guidelines for Safe Automation of Chemical Processes, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470938256.ch5
- Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 10 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780816905546
Online ISBN: 9780470938256
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!