8. Thermodynamic Functions Derived from Activity Coefficients
Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
© Copyright 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Inc.
Handbook of Aqueous Electrolyte Thermodynamics: Theory & Application
How to Cite
Zemaitis, J. F., Clark, D. M., Rafal, M. and Scrivner, N. C. (1986) Thermodynamic Functions Derived from Activity Coefficients, in Handbook of Aqueous Electrolyte Thermodynamics: Theory & Application, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470938416.ch8
- Published Online: 29 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 6 JAN 1986
Print ISBN: 9780816903504
Online ISBN: 9780470938416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!