43. Employment: Options and Issues for Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Fred R. Volkmar,
- Rhea Paul,
- Ami Klin and
- Donald Cohen
Published Online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Volume 2, Third Edition
How to Cite
Gerhardt, P. F. and Holmes, D. L. (2005) Employment: Options and Issues for Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders, in Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Volume 2, Third Edition (eds F. R. Volkmar, R. Paul, A. Klin and D. Cohen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470939352.ch17
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 15 APR 2005
Print ISBN: 9780471716976
Online ISBN: 9780470939352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!