7. The Platelet Microparticle Proteome
- Ángel García2 and
- Yotis A. Senis3
Published Online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Platelet Proteomics: Principles, Analysis, and Applications
How to Cite
Smalley, D. M. (2011) The Platelet Microparticle Proteome, in Platelet Proteomics: Principles, Analysis, and Applications (eds Á. García and Y. A. Senis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470940297.ch7
Department of Pharmacology, Facultade de Farmacia, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences, Institute of Biomedical Research, School of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 9 MAY 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio4 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering5
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470463376
Online ISBN: 9780470940297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!