Durability Improvement of Segmented-in-Series Cell Stacks for Small Scale SOFCs
- Prabhakar Singh,
- Narottam P. Bansal,
- Sanjay Mathur and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells VI: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Ito, T. and Matsuzaki, Y. (2010) Durability Improvement of Segmented-in-Series Cell Stacks for Small Scale SOFCs, in Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells VI: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds P. Singh, N. P. Bansal, S. Mathur and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470943984.ch3
- Published Online: 19 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594698
Online ISBN: 9780470943984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!