Evaluation of Nanoparticles as Contrast Agent for Photoacoustic Imaging in Living Cells
- Sanjay Mathur,
- Suprakas Sinha Ray,
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology IV: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Kohl, Y., Thielecke, H., Bost, W., Lemor, R., Stracke, F., Kaiser, C., Schroeter, M., Kratz, K., Henkel, A. and Sönnichsen, C. (2010) Evaluation of Nanoparticles as Contrast Agent for Photoacoustic Imaging in Living Cells, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology IV: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds S. Mathur, S. S. Ray and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944042.ch11
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594728
Online ISBN: 9780470944042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!