Characterization of Nanocrystalline Surface Layer in Low Carbon Steel Induced by Surface Rapid Multi-Rolling Treatment
- Sanjay Mathur,
- Suprakas Sinha Ray and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology IV: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Sun, C., Sun, K., Zhang, J., Chuan, P., Wang, X. and Wang, N. (2010) Characterization of Nanocrystalline Surface Layer in Low Carbon Steel Induced by Surface Rapid Multi-Rolling Treatment, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology IV: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds S. Mathur, S. S. Ray and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944042.ch15
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594728
Online ISBN: 9780470944042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!