Hydrothermal Synthesis of TiO2 Nanotubes: Microwave Heating Versus Conventional Heating
- Sanjay Mathur,
- Suprakas Sinha Ray and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology IV: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Sikhwivhilu, L. M., Mpelane, S., Moloto, N. and Ray, S. S. (2010) Hydrothermal Synthesis of TiO2 Nanotubes: Microwave Heating Versus Conventional Heating, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology IV: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds S. Mathur, S. S. Ray and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944042.ch6
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594728
Online ISBN: 9780470944042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!