Wireless Chemical Sensor for Combustion Species at High Temperatures Using 4H-SIC
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Andrew Gyekenyesi,
- Linan An,
- Sanjay Mathur and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Advanced Materials for Sustainable Developments: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Lim, G. and Kar, A. (2010) Wireless Chemical Sensor for Combustion Species at High Temperatures Using 4H-SIC, in Advanced Materials for Sustainable Developments: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds H.-T. Lin, A. Gyekenyesi, L. An, S. Mathur and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944080.ch12
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594742
Online ISBN: 9780470944080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!