Titanium and Aluminum Based Compounds as a Precursor for SHS of Ti2AlN
- Waltraud M. Kriven,
- Yanchun Zhou,
- Miladin Radovic,
- Sanjay Mathur and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright copy; 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Strategic Materials and Computational Design: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Chlubny, L., Lis, J. and Bućko, M.M. (2010) Titanium and Aluminum Based Compounds as a Precursor for SHS of Ti2AlN, in Strategic Materials and Computational Design: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds W. M. Kriven, Y. Zhou, M. Radovic, S. Mathur and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944103.ch15
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470921913
Online ISBN: 9780470944103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!