Preparation of Electrically Conductive Materials Based on Geopolymers with Graphite
- Waltraud M. Kriven,
- Yanchun Zhou,
- Miladin Radovic,
- Sanjay Mathur and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright copy; 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Strategic Materials and Computational Design: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Černý, Z., Jakubec, I., Bezdička, P., Šulc, L., Macháček, J., Bludská, J. and Roubíček, P. (2010) Preparation of Electrically Conductive Materials Based on Geopolymers with Graphite, in Strategic Materials and Computational Design: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds W. M. Kriven, Y. Zhou, M. Radovic, S. Mathur and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944103.ch9
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470921913
Online ISBN: 9780470944103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!