Effect of Various SnAgTi-Alloys and Laser Induced Texturing on the Shear Strength of Laser Brazed SiC-Steel-Joints
- Dileep Singh,
- Jonathan Salem,
- Sanjay Mathur and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites V: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Südmeyer, I., Rohde, M. and Fürst, T. (2010) Effect of Various SnAgTi-Alloys and Laser Induced Texturing on the Shear Strength of Laser Brazed SiC-Steel-Joints, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites V: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds D. Singh, J. Salem, S. Mathur and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944127.ch13
- Published Online: 19 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594674
Online ISBN: 9780470944127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!