Effect of Coke Calcination Temperature on the Processing of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
- Dileep Singh,
- Jonathan Salem,
- Sanjay Mathur and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites V: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31
How to Cite
Silva, R. P., Rocha, C. V., Costa, M. F. and Costa, C. A. (2010) Effect of Coke Calcination Temperature on the Processing of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites V: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 31 (eds D. Singh, J. Salem, S. Mathur and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944127.ch2
- Published Online: 19 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470594674
Online ISBN: 9780470944127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!