12. Principles and Guidelines of Sampling, Extraction, and Instrumental Analysis Techniques for Measurements of Organic Pollutants in Environmental Matrices
- Baoshan Xing4,
- Nicola Senesi5 and
- Pan Ming Huang6
Published Online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biophysico-Chemical Processes of Anthropogenic Organic Compounds in Environmental Systems
How to Cite
Yongping Zeng, E., Wang, Z. and Sojinu, O. S. (2011) Principles and Guidelines of Sampling, Extraction, and Instrumental Analysis Techniques for Measurements of Organic Pollutants in Environmental Matrices, in Biophysico-Chemical Processes of Anthropogenic Organic Compounds in Environmental Systems (eds B. Xing, N. Senesi and P. M. Huang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470944479.ch12
Department of Plant, Soil, and Insect Sciences, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA
Department of Biology and Environmental and Agroforestal Chemistry, University of Bari, Bari, Italy
Department of Soil Science, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Published Online: 24 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 25 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470539637
Online ISBN: 9780470944479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!