8. High-Efficiency Organic Solar Cells Using Self-Organized Materials
- Quan Li
Published Online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Self-Organized Organic Semiconductors: From Materials to Device Applications
How to Cite
Lane, P. A. (2011) High-Efficiency Organic Solar Cells Using Self-Organized Materials, in Self-Organized Organic Semiconductors: From Materials to Device Applications (ed Q. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470949122.ch8
Liquid Crystal Institute, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, USA
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 14 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470559734
Online ISBN: 9780470949122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!