III. Planning and Design for Sustainable and Resilient Cities: Theories, Strategies, and Best Practices for Green Infrastructure
Published Online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Water Centric Sustainable Communities: Planning, Retrofitting, and Building the Next Urban Environment
How to Cite
Novotny, V., Ahern, J. and Brown, P. (2010) Planning and Design for Sustainable and Resilient Cities: Theories, Strategies, and Best Practices for Green Infrastructure, in Water Centric Sustainable Communities: Planning, Retrofitting, and Building the Next Urban Environment, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470949962.ch3
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 22 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470476086
Online ISBN: 9780470949962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!