5. Animal, In Vitro, and Cell Culture Models to Study the Role of Dietary Fibers in the Gastrointestinal Tract of Humans
- Teri M. Paeschke2 and
- William R. Aimutis3
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and Institute of Food Technologists
Nondigestible Carbohydrates and Digestive Health
How to Cite
Faber, T. A. and Fahey, G. C. (2010) Animal, In Vitro, and Cell Culture Models to Study the Role of Dietary Fibers in the Gastrointestinal Tract of Humans, in Nondigestible Carbohydrates and Digestive Health (eds T. M. Paeschke and W. R. Aimutis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470958186.ch5
Des Plaines, IL, USA
Cargill, Inc., Wayzata, MN, USA
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813817620
Online ISBN: 9780470958186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!