Chapter 23. The Plasticization-Antiplasticization Threshold of Water in Microcrystalline Cellulose: A Perspective Based on Bulk Free Volume
- Dr. David S. Reid President4,
- Dr. Tanaboon Sajjaanantakul5,
- Dr. Peter J. Lillford6 and
- Dr. Sanguansri Charoenrein7
Published Online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing
Water Properties in Food, Health, Pharmaceutical and Biological Systems: ISOPOW 10
How to Cite
Chamarthy, S. P., Diringer, F. X. and Pinal, R. (2010) The Plasticization-Antiplasticization Threshold of Water in Microcrystalline Cellulose: A Perspective Based on Bulk Free Volume, in Water Properties in Food, Health, Pharmaceutical and Biological Systems: ISOPOW 10 (eds D. S. Reid, T. Sajjaanantakul, P. J. Lillford and S. Charoenrein), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470958193.ch23
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis, California, USA
Kasetsart University, Thailand
Centre for Formulation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
Department of Food Science and Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Published Online: 14 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 11 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813812731
Online ISBN: 9780470958193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!