5. Weeds on the Farm: Assessing the Role of Climate Change and CO2 on Agricultural Productivity
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Weed Biology and Climate Change
How to Cite
Ziska, L. H. and Dukes, J. S. (2010) Weeds on the Farm: Assessing the Role of Climate Change and CO2 on Agricultural Productivity, in Weed Biology and Climate Change, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470958674.ch5
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813814179
Online ISBN: 9780470958674
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!