10. Genomic Selection for Aquaculture: Principles and Procedures
- Zhanjiang (John) Liu
Published Online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Next Generation Sequencing and Whole Genome Selection in Aquaculture
How to Cite
Sonesson, A. K. (2011) Genomic Selection for Aquaculture: Principles and Procedures, in Next Generation Sequencing and Whole Genome Selection in Aquaculture (ed Z. (. Liu), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470958964.ch10
The Fish Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Fisheries and Allied Aquacultures and Program of Cell and Molecular Biosciences, Aquatic Genomics Unit, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849 USA
- Published Online: 10 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 28 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813806372
Online ISBN: 9780470958964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!