5. SNP Discovery through De Novo Deep Sequencing Using the next Generation of DNA Sequencers
- Zhanjiang (John) Liu
Published Online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Next Generation Sequencing and Whole Genome Selection in Aquaculture
How to Cite
Waldbieser, G. C. (2011) SNP Discovery through De Novo Deep Sequencing Using the next Generation of DNA Sequencers, in Next Generation Sequencing and Whole Genome Selection in Aquaculture (ed Z. (. Liu), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470958964.ch5
The Fish Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Fisheries and Allied Aquacultures and Program of Cell and Molecular Biosciences, Aquatic Genomics Unit, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849 USA
- Published Online: 10 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 28 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813806372
Online ISBN: 9780470958964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!