13. Breeding for Fruit Quality in Tomato
- Matthew A. Jenks1 and
- Penelope J. Bebeli2
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Breeding for Fruit Quality
How to Cite
Causse, M., Stevens, R., Amor, B. B., Faurobert, M. and Muños, S. (2011) Breeding for Fruit Quality in Tomato, in Breeding for Fruit Quality (eds M. A. Jenks and P. J. Bebeli), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470959350.ch13
Purdue University, Center for Plant Environmental Stress Physiology, West Lafayette, Indiana
Agricultural University of Athens, Laboratory of Plant Breeding and Biometry, Athens, Greece
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813810720
Online ISBN: 9780470959350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!