This work was funded by Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain and FEDER EU Funds (Grant no. AGL2008-02356).
4. Fruit Shelf Life and Potential for Its Genetic Improvement
- Matthew A. Jenks1 and
- Penelope J. Bebeli2
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Breeding for Fruit Quality
How to Cite
Mercado, J. A., Pliego-Alfaro, F. and Quesada, M. A. (2011) Fruit Shelf Life and Potential for Its Genetic Improvement, in Breeding for Fruit Quality (eds M. A. Jenks and P. J. Bebeli), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470959350.ch4
Purdue University, Center for Plant Environmental Stress Physiology, West Lafayette, Indiana
Agricultural University of Athens, Laboratory of Plant Breeding and Biometry, Athens, Greece
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813810720
Online ISBN: 9780470959350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!