6. Impact of Breeding and Yield on Fruit, Vegetable, and Grain Nutrient Content
- Matthew A. Jenks1 and
- Penelope J. Bebeli2
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Breeding for Fruit Quality
How to Cite
Davis, D. R. (2011) Impact of Breeding and Yield on Fruit, Vegetable, and Grain Nutrient Content, in Breeding for Fruit Quality (eds M. A. Jenks and P. J. Bebeli), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470959350.ch6
Purdue University, Center for Plant Environmental Stress Physiology, West Lafayette, Indiana
Agricultural University of Athens, Laboratory of Plant Breeding and Biometry, Athens, Greece
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813810720
Online ISBN: 9780470959350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!