4. Ectomycorrhiza and Nitrogen Provision to the Host Tree
- Joe C. Polacco and
- Christopher D. Todd
Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Ecological Aspects of Nitrogen Metabolism in Plants
How to Cite
Chalot, M. and Plassard, C. (2011) Ectomycorrhiza and Nitrogen Provision to the Host Tree, in Ecological Aspects of Nitrogen Metabolism in Plants (eds J. C. Polacco and C. D. Todd), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470959404.ch4
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 28 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813816494
Online ISBN: 9780470959404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!