14. Characterization and Simulation of Ultraviolet Processing of Liquid Foods Using Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Kai Knoerzer,
- Pablo Juliano,
- Peter Roupas and
- Cornelis Versteeg
Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Institute of Food Technologists
Innovative Food Processing Technologies: Advances in Multiphysics Simulation
How to Cite
Forney, L., Koutchma, T. and Ye, Z. (2011) Characterization and Simulation of Ultraviolet Processing of Liquid Foods Using Computational Fluid Dynamics, in Innovative Food Processing Technologies: Advances in Multiphysics Simulation (eds K. Knoerzer, P. Juliano, P. Roupas and C. Versteeg), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470959435.ch14
CSIRO Food and Nutritional Sciences, 671 Sneydes Road, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia
- Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813817545
Online ISBN: 9780470959435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!