5. Computational Fluid Dynamics Applied in High-Pressure High-Temperature Processes: Spore Inactivation Distribution and Process Optimization
- Kai Knoerzer,
- Pablo Juliano,
- Peter Roupas and
- Cornelis Versteeg
Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Institute of Food Technologists
Innovative Food Processing Technologies: Advances in Multiphysics Simulation
How to Cite
Juliano, P., Knoerzer, K. and Versteeg, C. (2011) Computational Fluid Dynamics Applied in High-Pressure High-Temperature Processes: Spore Inactivation Distribution and Process Optimization, in Innovative Food Processing Technologies: Advances in Multiphysics Simulation (eds K. Knoerzer, P. Juliano, P. Roupas and C. Versteeg), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470959435.ch5
CSIRO Food and Nutritional Sciences, 671 Sneydes Road, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia
- Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780813817545
Online ISBN: 9780470959435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!